Sleep Tonight

Non-habit forming Relieve stress Restful sleep

Finally, get a full night's sleep!

You feel like you have tried everything for sleep? It’s sometimes hard to work out what is causing your sleep problems - stress, travel, aging and reduced production of melatonin in the body can all cause sleeping problems. 

Sleep Tonight contains 9 ingredients which help you to fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer, wake up refreshed and help get your sleep cycle back on track. 

What you get:

  • Relieves stress, promotes relaxation & wake up refreshed
  • Deepens sleep & reduces night-time awakenings
  • Formulated with 9 potent ingredients with sustained-release Melatonin
  • Non-habit forming
    Gluten Free Non-GMO Vegetarian Friendly No synthetic preservatives
    Sleep is crucial to your health, it is your body's time to heal and restore. Good quality sleep is not only important for brain function, but also your overall well being. With the stresses and distractions of everyday life, it is becoming increasingly hard to quiet the mind before bed. Sleep Tonight lets your mind and body relax for some well deserved shut-eye. 
    Take 2 capsules 30 minutes before sleep.

    Store below 75°F (24°C) in a dry place away from direct sunlight. Refrigeration is not required, but recommended. Exposing our natural products to higher than recommended storage temperatures or humidity may cause product degradation.


    The Dream Team

    Complete formula with 9 potent natural herbal ingredients that are non-habit forming to help you during the 3 stages of sleep - relaxing your mind to fall asleep, staying asleep, and waking up refreshed.

    Sustained Release

    Our key ingredient is a 7-hour release MicroActive® Melatonin that is micronized to small particles and encapsulated by natural coating. The micronization technology allows for a rapid release of 40% melatonin in the 1st hour. Followed by the encapsulation phase which gradually releases the remaining 60% melatonin over the next 6 hours, allowing you to sleep throughout the night.


    Formulated to help relax your cognitive nerves with ingredients like Ashwagandha Extract, L-theanine. All these ingredients aid in prolonging deep sleep while reducing night time awakenings.


    Our packaging is travel-friendly, making it easy to take the magic with you, wherever you may go. We want you to feel good, we’ve got you. 


    If there’s no planet, there’s no us. We source sustainable ingredients from partners we trust. We know better supplements, mean a better you.  

    Key Ingredients

    Key Ingredients

    Sustained Release Melatonin

    Melatonin, a hormone made in the brain, is involved in sleep and wake cycles. Melatonin is naturally produced in the absence of light, so normally, the body’s internal clock (or Circadian Rhythm!) determines the amount of melatonin it produces: melatonin levels typically rise in the evening, stay elevated overnight, and decrease in the morning. However, light (both natural and artificial) can affect how much melatonin the body produces. During shorter days of the year, melatonin production may be produced earlier or later in the day, leading to less restful sleep. Additionally, age influences a decrease in melatonin production.

    Key Ingredients

    KSM 66 Ashwagandha Extract

    Ashwagandha is an ancient medicinal herb that has shown benefits for managing stress, and a safe, effective solution to insomnia and the anxiety that often accompanies it. KSM-66 was shown to improve both quantity and quality of sleep in a recent double blinded study.

    Key Ingredients


    L-Theanine is an amino acid that has been found to promote relaxation without drowsiness.

    Supplement Facts

    Learn more about our ingredients.

    Recommended Products

    Also Check Out

    Advanced Probiotics

    Advanced Probiotics