Out of stock
✓ 8 probiotic strains, including Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG, the No.1 most studied probiotic strain, to offer complete digestive support*
✓ 15 Billion CFU active cultures of probiotics guaranteed at time of use^
✓ Restores natural balance of bacteria in your digestive tract and provides immune support*
✓ Berry flavored chewable tablets with NO added sugar
Treat Your Gut Right
Over 70% of your immune system resides in your digestive tract. Have you ever experienced bloating, bad breath, skin problems from food sensitivities, occasional constipation and diarrhea? These might be signs of a compromised gut function. A healthy digestive system is essential for overall optimal health. The ratio of ‘friendly’ and ‘non-beneficial’ bacteria is a crucial indicator of your health condition.
Formulated with 8 widely studied strains, including Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG, Advanced Probiotics populates your intestinal tract with ‘friendly’ bacteria for digestive and immune health*.
- Guaranteed Potency– Each chewable tablet delivers at least 15 billion CFU active probiotics at time of use^. This varies from other brands which only guarantee the number of live cells at the time of manufacture.
- Cutting-edge Packaging – We use a 2-step packaging process to protect the tablets from moisture and light. Refrigeration not required and travel-friendly.
- Researched Strains– We use selected and trusted strains from DuPont Dansico®. All 8 probiotic strains have been tested thoroughly, proven to be health-enhancing and resistant to bile and stomach acid.
- With Prebiotics– Added prebiotics for probiotics to survive and multiply.
- Clean Product – No added sugar, artificial coloring, flavoring and synthetic preservatives.
Natural Flavor Chewable
Natural berry flavored chewable tablets containing essential natural cofactors for optimal absorption.
Chew 1 tablet daily. Continued daily use is suggested.
Chew 1 tablet 2 times daily if you are experiencing digestive discomfort or about to travel.
Suitable for teenager, adult, pregnant and lactating women.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Do not exceed 24°C (75°F). Refrigeration is not required.